A Day at Cantigny with a Pretty Lady!

This day was such a blast! I met the beautiful (inside and out!) blonde in the photos for a full day of shooting. She wanted to give her parents a portrait of their gang for Christmas and so did her husband. We started with her side of the family. I LOVE these shots with Mom. I believe it is so important to have precious photos of the ones we love. These will be cherished for a long time to come.



And take a look at this handsome little guy. My camera was smiling! ; )



Aren't they a great looking bunch?



Then it was time to capture his side of the family. These people were so full of love and joy it oozed out of their pores. And it was contagious. I left Cantigny in a light and happy mood. Thanks, W family!

Talk about a gorgeous couple!



I wish there was room to show you all the great shots of this family. They are such a fun group.



I learned the "children" in this family grew up going to Cantigny and climbing the tanks. You know where this is going, right? : )


No comments:

Post a Comment